domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

U2 sentences #7


What you don't have you don't need it now, what you do't know you can feel it somehow... It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away. (Beautiful Day)

You thought you'd found a friend to take you out of this place, someone you could lend a hand in return for grace... (Beautiful Day)

If I could through myself set your spirit free, I'd lead your heart away and see you break, break away... (Bad)

So let it go, and then fade away... I'm wide awake, I'm wide awake, I'm wide awake... I'm not sleeping. (Bad)

Babyface, babyface, open the door, let me unpack my case... Babyface, babyface, you're everywhere girl, you're all over the place... Babyface, babyface, you're coming to me from outer-space... (Babyface)

Just as I am, I awoke with a tear on my tongue, I awoke with a feeling of never before... (Another Time, Another Place)

Lady Day got diamond eyes, she sees the truth behind the lies... Angel... (Angel Of Harlem)

You say you want diamonds on a ring of gold... You say you want your story to remain untold... (All I Want Is You)

You say you'll give me eyes in a moon of blindness, a river in a time of dryness, a harbour in the tempest... (All I Want Is You)

We thought that we had the answers... But it was the questions we had wrong (11 O'Clock Tick Tock)

I like the sound of my own voice, I didn't give anyone else a choice. (All Because Of You)

Oh don't sorrow, no don't weep... for tonight, at last, I am coming home, I am coming home... (A Sort Of Homecoming)

Tonight we'll build a bridge across the sea and land. (A Sort Of Homecoming)

I hear the children crying, and I know it's time to go. (11 O'Clock Tick Tock)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário