domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

owl city quotes. #1


The silent isnt so bad, til i look at my hands and feel sad, cause the spaces between my fingers are right when yours fit perfectly. ~ (Vanilla twilight)<3

Golf and alcohol don't mix, And that's why I don't drink and drive, Because good grief, I'd knock out my teeth, And have to kiss my smile goodbye -(Dental care)

When hygienist leave on long vacations, That's when dentists scream and lose their patience ~ (Dental care)

The stars lean down to kiss you, and i lie awake i miss you. ~ (Vanilla twlight)

Home will always be here, unseen, outta sight Where I disappear and hide I think dreamy things as I'm waving goodbye So I'll spread out my wings and fly~(Umbrella Beach)

Cause I'd get a thousand hugs From ten thousand lightening bugs As they tried to teach me how to dance.~ (Fireflies)

Take me above your light, carry me through the night, hold me secure in flight, sing me to sleep tonight ~(Hello Seattle)

I, have no one at home to talk to. And you don't have anything to do. So I'll spend my Christmas with you ~(A Christmas Song)

I've been to the dentist a thousand times, So I know the drill, I smooth my hair, Sit back in the chair, But somehow I still get the chills ~ (Dental care)

Bluer skys reflect in your eyes As I inspect and analyze All of these dreams I don't recognize ~ (Captains and cruise)

And you're alone on the pier In West Palm Beach on your holiday ~ (Captains and cruise)

Oh if my voice could reach back through the past, i'd wishper in your ear; oh darling i wish you were here ~ (Vanilla twilight)<3

Ill watch the night turn light blue, but its not the same without you, Because it takes two to whisper quietly ~ (Vanilla twilight)<3

Farewell powdery paradise, We'd rather skate on the finished ice, Fingers failed us before they froze, Frostbite bit down on all our toes ~ (The tip of the iceberg)

My darling, we're both on the wing, look down and keep on singing! And we can go anywhere ~ (On the wing)

Hello Seattle, I am the cresant moon Shining down on your face I will disguise myself as a sleeping pilln And descend inside of you ~ (Hello seattle )

Lift your arms, only heaven knows where the danger grows And it's safe to say there's a bright light up ahead and help is on the way~ (Tidal wave)

If I was flying on a plane above your town, And you were gazing at the sky, Somehow I'd feel intact and reassured, If you began to wave goodbye - (Fuzzy blue lights)

I'd feel rather alone and ill at ease Beneath the brilliant showroom light - (Fuzzy blue lights)

If I was walking through a sad art gallery, And you were driving through the night - (Fuzzy blue lights)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário