domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

A Day To Remember #1


♫ I'll make my stand, right here with my friends♥...♪

♫ You know to keep your hopes up high and your head down low ♪

♫ I said I'd never let you go, and I never did I said I'd never let you fall and I always meant it If you didn't have this chance then I never did You'll always find me right there, again ♪

♫ Because without me, you would not exist ♪

♫ ♥ means everything ♪

♫ I fell asleep with the lights on And I can see you're the first one in a long time. That had some faith in me ♪

♫ Tell me something sweet to get me by ♪

♫ 'Cause I can't come back home 'til they're singin' La, la la la, la la la ♪

♫ You know I’ve got you like a puppet in the palm of my hand, don’t you let me down. ♪

♫ Don’t blink, they wont even miss you at all ♪

♫ I’ll be there just to watch you fall, So don’t push me, I got nothing to lose. ♪

♫ We'll bring the noise ♪

♫ I'll rip that scandalous bitch in two ♪

♫ Stay silent at least for now, and let me move on. ♪

♫ Would it be okay if I took your breath away? ♪

♫ Don't point your finger baby, this isn't the best time for you to test me...♪

♫ My friends come first. That's a part of life. ♪

♫ With the weight of the world on my shoulders, They just wanna see me fall ♪

♫ From the top of the world We'll let them know That your biggest fear is letting go ♪

♫ I'm still singing "Whoa" (Whoaa) Don't say you won't let it go 'Cause you'll never know (You'll never know) ♪

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário