domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

U2 sentences #5


Don't move. Don't talk out of time. Don't think, don't worry. Everything's just fine, just fine... (Numb)

She said "infinity is a great place to start"... (No Line On The Horizon)

And so we're told, that this is the Golden Age... But gold is the reason for the wars we wage! (New Year's Day)

To touch is to heal, to hurt is to steal. If you want to kiss the sky, better learn how to kneel... (Mysterious Ways)

Midnight, our sons and daughters were cut down and taken from us, hear their heartbeat, we hear their heartbeat. (Mothers Of The Disappeared)

I was born to be with you, in this space and time. (Magnificent)

I'm still looking for the face I had before the world was made... (Mofo)
Compartilhar!
Publicar

I'm here without a name in the palace of my shame. Oh, love rescue me... (Love Rescue Me)

I've conquered my past, the future is here at last. I stand at the entrance to a new world I can see... (Love Rescue Me)

Love is blindness, I don't want to see. Won't you wrap the night around me? (Love Is Blindness)

And in leather, lace and chains we stake our claim: Revolution once again. (Like A Song)

Is honesty what you want? (Like A Song)

Midnight is where the day begins. (Lemon)

The more you take the less you feel. The less you know the more you believe. (Last Night On Earth)

I don't want to see you cry, I know that this is not goodbye. (Kite)

I'm a man, I'm not a child... A man who sees the shadow behind your eyes. (Kite)

How can you stand next to the truth and not see it? (I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight)

Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains, it's a private show... Tonight the moon is our mirrorball... (If You Wear That Velvet Dress)

Nobody else here baby, no one here to blame. No one to point the finger, it's just you and me and the rain. (If God Will Send His Angels)

I was on the outside when you said, you said you needed me... I was looking at myself, I was blind, I could not see... (I Will Follow)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário