domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

U2 sentences #3


It's no secret that ambition bites the nails of success. (The Fly)

It's no secret that the stars are falling from the sky, it's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight. (The Fly)

Boy, stupid boy, don't sit at the table until you're able to. (The Electric Co.)

I have a lover, a lover like no other. She's got soul, soul, soul, sweet soul, and she teaches me how to sing. Shows me colours when there's none to see, gives me hope when I can't believe... And for th first time, I feel love. (The First Time)

You know I got black eyes, but they burn so brightly for her; mine is a blind kind of love, oh, oh oh, the sweetest thing... (Sweetest Thing)

Oh, the city's alight with lovers and lies and bright blue eyes. Oh, the city is bright, it's brighter than day tonight... (Surrender)

And today the millions cry, we eat and drink while tomorrow they die. (Sunday Bloody Sunday)

And the battle's just begun... There's many lost, but tell me: Who has won? (Sunday Bloody Sunday)

I can't believe the news today, I can't close my eyes and make it go away. (Sunday Bloody Sunday)

I'm not afraid of anything in this world, there's nothing you can throw at me that I haven't already heard. (Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of)

If I could stay, then the night would give you up. Stay, and the day would keep its trust. Stay, and the night would be enough... (Stay (Faraway, So Close) )

Red light, gray morning, you stumble out of a hole in the ground. A vampire or a victim? It depends on who's around... (Stay)

You're not the only one staring at the sun, afraid of what you'd find if you stepped back inside... (Staring At The Sun)

I'd cross the world for green and gold, but it's those Spanish eyes that get me home... (Spanish Eyes)

A house still doesn't make a home. Don't leave me here alone... (Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own)

And it's you when I look in the mirror, and it's you when I don't pick up the phone... (Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own)

You say in love there are no rules... To stay with you, I'd be a fool... Oh, sweetheart, you're so cruel... (So Cruel)

Her skin is pale like God's only dove, screams like an angel for your love. Then she makes you watch her from above, and you need her like a drug... (So Cruel)

The men who love you, you hate the most... They pass right through you like a ghost. (So Cruel)

My love is restless as the wind, she moves like a shadow across my skin... (Slow Dancing)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário