domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

owl city quotes. #5


Relax your back and let the noise sing you to sleep in my arms. ~ (Air traffic)

The atmosphere is crawling with airlines; That wind through the clouds and look down on the crowds. ~ (Air traffic)

And what lovely seaside holiday, away A palm tree in Christmas lights My emotion Struck a sparkling tone like a xylophone As we spent the day alone ~ (Rainbow veins)

Wide eyed, panic on the getaway The high tide could take me so far away VCR’s and motorcars unite on the Seventh Day A popular gauge will measure the rage of the new Post-Modern Age Cuz somewhere along the line all the decades align ~ (Rainbow veins)

High rise, veins of the avenue Bright eyes and subtle variations of blue Everywhere is balanced there like a rainbow above you ~ (Rainbow veins)

If my heart was a compass, you'd be North Risk it all cause I'll catch you if you fall Wherever you go If my heart was a house, you'd be home ~ (If my heart was a house)

The sun hung from a string Looking down on the world as it warmed over everything ~ (If my heart was a house)

You're the sky that I fell through, and I remember the view whenever I'm holding you ~ (If my heart was a house)

when violet eyes get brighter and heavy wings grow lighter, i'll taste the sky and feel alive again ~ (Vanilla twilight) <3

But drenched in vanilla twilight, i'll sit on the front porch all night wait deep in thought cause when i think of you, i dont feel so alone. ~ (Vanilla twilight) <3

I'll fine repose in new ways, though i havent sleep in 2 days, cause this cold nostalgia chills me to the bone.~ (Vanilla twlight) <3

Welcome back, Winter once again, And put on your warm fuzzy sweater ~ (The tip of the iceberg)

Leave my door open just a crack.,Cause I feel like such an insomniac. ~ (Fireflies)

It's hard to say that I'd Rather stay awake when I'm asleep,Cause everything is never as it seems.~ (Fireflies)

I wish the rockets stayed over the promenade Cuz I would make a hook and eye ~ (On the wing)

I am floating away Lost in a silent ballet I'm dreaming you're out in the blue and I am right beside you Awake to take in the view ~ (On the wing)

We're hanging on so take us high To sing the world goodbye...~ (On the wing)

I can finally see that You're right there beside me I am not my own, for I have been made new~ (Meteor shower)

Hello Seattle, I am a cold seahorse Feeling warm in your sand I sing about the tide and the ocean surf Rolling in the evening breeze ~ (Hello seattle )

Hello Seattle, I am a manteray Deep beneathe the blue waves Ill crawl the sandy bottom of Puget Sound And construct a summer home ~ (Hello seattle)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário