domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

Frases de Jesse McCartney #2


Just for a minute give me a chance, let me inside. Just for a minute, baby just for a moment let me prove I'll do things right -Not Your Enemy-

I'm hopelessly in love for the first time. -My Baby-

I'm helplessly falling into your eyes. -My Baby-

It's getting hard to be around you, there's so much I can't say. And do you want me to have this feelings and look the other way? -Just So You Know-

I shouldn't love you but I want to, I just can't turn away. I shouldn't see you but I can't move, can't look away -Just So You Know-

Thought you should know I tried my best to let go of you -Just So You Know-

Baby your soft skin is every indication to me that you need me to hold, protect you from the cold -Into Ya-

If you let me put a little into ya, for so long I've tried to get into ya. Let me in your brain, I'll be in your heart, I'll be that good thing that you just can't put down -Into Ya-

I found the letter you wrote me, it still smells just like you, damn those sweet memories -How Do You Sleep-

I found the letter you wrote me, it still smells just like you, damn those sweet memories -How Do You Sleep-

Every moment you're not here reminds me how much I need you -Feels Like Sunday-

Baby when I can't be with you I still want you close - Feels Like Sunday-

When I think of love I think of you, yeah it's my favourite thing to do. You're my missing puzzle piece, yeah you are perfect for me -Feelin' You-

I'm right where I wanna be: next to you standing next to me - Feelin' You-

Baby girl it's tonight, and I'm gonna keep you by my side. Hold you close and do you right, turn off the light and I'm gonna blow your mind - Blow Your Mind -

Never take a chance without you, dance without you, nothing is the same without you baby -Without You-

I could never deal without you, heal without you, begin without you, end without you baby -Without You-

What's your name? What's your name? Oh, I really wanna know, you got me going crazy and I want you more and more -What's Your Name -

Just tell her I love her -Tell Her-

Gotta make ya my baby, wanna make ya my baby -My Baby-

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário