domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

Sam Winchester Quotes #1


Sam: Your bossy. Dean: what? Sam: You're bossy... and short. *giggles* Dean: Dude, are you drunk? Sam: Yeah. So? Stupid.

Sam: But If there was something there dean, I would have seen it. I mean..... I have been seeing a lot lately. Dean: Well excuse me psychic wonder!

Sam: We should get an early start tomorrow. Dean: Man, you really know how to have fun, don't you Grandma.

Dean: I know what you're thinking: Why did it have to be clowns! Sam: Gimme a break. Dean: You didn't think I remembered, did you. Come on, man, you still bust out crying when you see Ronald McDonald on the television. Sam: At least I'm not afraid of flying. Dean: Planes crash! Sam: And apparently clowns kill.

Sam: Dean, there's ten times as much lore about angels as there is about anything else we've ever hunted. Dean: You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact I hear that they ride on silver moon beams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass! Sam: Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?

Sam: What kind of a house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks!!

Sam: Kids are the best? Dean: Yeah. I love kids. Sam: Name three kids you actually know. (Dean scratches his head) Dean: I'm thinking!

Dean: (looks at a big big sandwich) I’m gonna need a bigger mouth (Sam walks in the door) Dean: Hey there Sam, what's happening? Sam: Oh nothing, just the end of the world. You’re gonna need a bigger mouth. Hey uh, have you done your research yet? Dean: Oh yeah, all kinds of research, all night. Sam: Yeah? (a half-naked woman comes out of bathroom) Woman: Oh Deeeaan, we have some more research to do. Sam: (makes a face to Dean) Deaaan. Dean: (high) Son of a bitch.

Sam: ( About Taser) How much do you have that amped up to? Dean: 10,00 volts Sam: Damn! Dean: Yeah I want to make this Rawhead extra, freaking' crispy.

Sam: Oh, d-dude... that's not what I think it is, is it? Dean: I got bored. That nurse was hot. Sam: You know you can go blind from that, too.

Sam: Get out of me. Dean: You're such a prude. Come on.

Dean: You know she could be faking. Sam: Yeah? What do you wanna do, poke her with a stick? (Dean nods) Sam: Dude! You're not gonna poke her with a stick!

Sam: Look, man, I know this all has to be so hard. Frat guy: Not so much. Sam: (deploying his puppy-dog eyes) But I want you to know… I'm here for you. You brave little soldier. I acknowledge your pain. Come here! (Sam envelopes the frat guy in a bear hug) You're too precious for this world!

Sam: Your bossy. Dean: what? Sam: You're bossy... and short. *giggles* Dean: Dude, are you drunk? Sam: Yeah. So? Stupid.

Sam: Hit it, Mr. Wizard

Dean: What were you doing anyway? Sam: I went for a Coke. Dean: Was it a refreshing Coke?

Dean: I'm starving, lets get breakfast. Sam: Where? We're like two hours from anything. Dean: But I'm hungry now. Sam: There is probably still a sandwich in the backseat. Dean: It's tuna.

Dean: I'm amazing... I'm Batman! Sam: (sarcastically) Yeah... You're Batman.

Dean: What do you think? Sam: I think you totally should have been jamming 'Eye of the Tiger' right there. Dean: Oh, bite me.

Sam: Hey, let me see your knife. Dean: What for? Sam: So I can gouge my eyes out. Dean: It was a beautiful natural act, Sam. Sam: It's a part of you i never wanted to see, Dean

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário