domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

Frases de Jesse McCartney #1


I'm so glad I found an angel, someone who was there when all my hopes fell. - Because You Live -

You make me feel everything that you know I wanna feel -You Make Me Feel-

Anytime you don't know where to run to, just come to me. I'll be here for you with all my heart, be all you need, 'cuz someone like you is one in a million, it's true. -You Get To My Heart-

Baby, you get to my heart in my deepest part. Girl I wanna be wherever you are -You Get To My Heart-

When I need someone to believe in I turn to you, and you never ever let me down, you always come through. And I just wanna thank you for the way you make me feel -You Get To My Heart-

You open the door to all that's good in me, I can't deny the truth that I could never live without you -Without You-

I'll lock up my heart and throw away the key if that's what it takes to keep your love with me -Without You-

Baby I'm in need, I can't breathe, no I don't wanna be without you -Without You-

I don't wanna be without you, dream without you, walk without you, talk without you baby -Without You-

I like the way that you smile at me, makes me feel like nothing can go wrong -Without You-

You know you got me trippin', thinkin' 'bout you day and night -What's Your Name-

You're the kind of gilr who makes me stop and lose my mind -What's Your Name-

Everytime that I'm around her I just go to pieces crushing, tumbilng to the ground. I'm so glad I found her -Tell Her-

When I catch her eye I can hardly breath -Tell Her-

She's the one thing that I could never live without -Tell Her-

If you see my girl, just tell her I miss her smile -Tell Her-

Take your sweet sweet time, I will be here when you change your mind. Take your sweet sweet time, I will be here for you baby anytime -Take Your Sweet Time-

'Cause you're all the girl that I've ever dreamed -She's No You-

Sorry for all the times that he lied and left your heart hangin', I can't imagine what that feels like but that was another day, and that was another time, it's not fair to blame me for all his crimes -Not Your Enemy-

You give me more than I could ever want -She's No You-

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário