terça-feira, 30 de abril de 2013

Tyler Durden Quotes #4


Tell him: The liberator who destroyed my property has realigned my perceptions.

Marla... the little scratch on the roof of your mouth that would heal if only you could stop tonguing it, but you can't.

It's all going down, man. So fuck off with your sofa units and Strinne green stripe patterns.

I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.

Fight Club wasn't about winning or losing. It wasn't about words.

Even the Mona Lisa's falling apart.

It could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car.

I am Jack's colon... I get cancer, I kill Jack.

Why do guys like you and me know what a duvet is? Is this essential to our survival, in the hunter-gatherer sense of the word?

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

After fighting, everything else in your life got the volume turned down.

I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more.

I am Jack's cold sweat.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen

Our fathers were our models for God. If our fathers bailed, what does that tell you about God?

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

You are by far the most interesting single-serving friend I've ever met..

God Damn! We just had a near-life experience.

Is that what a real man is supposed to look like?

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário