domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

owl city quotes. #3


I'll travel the sub-zero tundra, I'll brave glaciers and frozen lakes,And that's just the tip of the iceberg, I'll do whatever it takes, To change~ ( The tip of the iceberg)

The temperature drops, and your shivers freeze all the rivers around, But I keep you warm ~ (The tip of the iceberg)

I'm weird, cause I hate goodbyes I got misty eyes as they said farewell. ~ (Fireflies)

I'd like to make myself believe That planet Earth turns slowly ~ (Fireflies)

You would not believe your eyes If ten million fireflies Lit up the world as I fell asleep ~ (Fireflies)

Breathe and I'll carry you away into the velvet sky And we'll stir the stars around And watch them fall away into the Hudson Bay And plummet out of sight and sound ~ (On the wing)

Please don't let me go I desperately need You ~ (Meteor shower)

All my islands have sunk in the deep, so I can hardly relax or even oversleep ~ (The saltwater room )

I guess I’ll never know why sparrows love the snow We’ll turn off all of the lights and set this ballroom aglow ~ (The saltwater room )

So tell me darling, do you wish we’d fall in love? All the time, all the time ~ (The saltwater room)

What will it take to make or break this hint of love? We need time, only time ~ (The saltwater room)

You happened to look and see the tunnels all around me Running into the dark underground All the subways around create a great sound ~ (The saltwater room)

I opened my eyes last night and saw you in the low light Walking down by the bay, on the shore, staring up at the planes that aren’t there anymore ~ (The saltwater room )

Take me above your light Carry me through the night Hold me secure in flight Sing me to sleep tonight ~ (Hello seattle)

If you're my girl Swirl me around your room with feeling And as we twirl The glow in the dark stars on your ceiling Will shine for us As love sweeps over the room Cuz we tend to make Each other blush ~ (The bird and the worm)

Close your eyes So I'd be caught and off of your shoulder And feel the shine I'm hooked so toss me over And cast a line I'll throw a party and greet my undersea friends As they arrive ~ (The bird and the worm)

Fate looks sharp, severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again~ (Tidal wave)

It hurts just to wake up whenever you're wearing thin Alone on the outside So tired of looking in~ (Tidal wave)

All my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring right back at me~ (tidal wave.)

You can go anywhere you wish 'cause I'll be there, wherever you are. ~ The Technicolour Phase

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário