domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

U2 sentences #6


I have climbed highest mountain, I have run through the fields only to be with you... (I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For)

They want you to be Jesus, they'll go down on one knee... But they'll want their money back if you're alive at thirty-three!! (Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me)

Like coming home and you don't know where you've been, like black coffee, like nicotine... I need your love. (Hawkmoon 269)

Like a desert needs rain, like a town needs a name, I need your love. (Hawkmoon 269)

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover that what you thought was freedom, is just greed. (Gone)

Don't believe them when they tell me "There ain't no cure, the rich stay healthy, the sick stay poor"... I, I believe in love. (God Part II)

Let's see colours that have never been seen, let's go to places no one else has been... (Electrical Storm)

Well my heart is where it's always been, my head is somewhere in between... Give me one more chance, let me be your lover tonight... (Even Better Than The Real Thing)

Give me one last dance, we'll slide down the surface of things... (Even Better Than The Real Thing)

Maybe you can educate my mind, and explain all these controls, I can't sing but I've got soul, the goal is elevation... (Elevation)

Hold on, hold on tightly. Hold on, and hold on tightly... Hold on, and don't let go off my love... (Drowning Man)

Take my hand, you know I'll be there if you can I'll cross the sky for your love... (Drowning Man)

With my fingers as you want them, with my nails under your hide... With my teeth at your back and my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies... (Do You Feel Loved)

Take my shirt, go on take it off me, you can tear it up if you can tie me down. Do you feel loved, do you feel loved? (Do You Feel Loved)

If you need someone to blame, throw a rock in the air and you'll hit someone guilty... (Dirty Day)

Be careful where you aim, 'cause where you aim you just might hit... (Dirty Day)

You're a precious stone, you're out on your own. You know everyone in the world, but you feel alone. (Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car)

From the brightest star comes the blackest hole... You had so much to offer, why did you offer your soul? (Crumbs From Your Table)

The more you see, the less you know. The less you find out as you go... (City Of Blinding Lights)

Oh you look so beautiful tonight, in the city of blinding lights... (City Of Blinding Lights)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário