domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

owl city quotes. #6


Hello Seattle, I am a mountaineer In the hills and highlands I fall asleep in hospital parking lots And awake in your house ~ (Hello seattle)

You're the bird, I'm the worm And it's plain to see That we were meant to be ~ (The bird and the worm)

If you're the bird Whenever we pretend it's summer Then I'm the worm I know the part, it's such a bummer~ (The bird and the worm)

And if my intentions stray I'll wrench them away Then I'll take my leave and I won't even look back ~ (Cave in )

I'll keep my helmet on just in case my head caves in 'Cause if my thoughts collapse or my framework snaps It'll make a mess like you wouldn't believe ~ (Cave in )

If the bombs go off The sun will still be shining Because we've heard it said that every mushroom cloud ~ (Cave in)

Because my backbone is paper thin Get me out of this cavern Or I'll cave in~ (Cave in)

Please take a long hard look through your text book Cause I'm history When I strap my helmet on I'll be long gone Cause I've been dying to leave~ (Cave in )

I was blind but now I can see Cause I've found a new hope from above And courage swept over me~ (Tidal wave)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário