domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

A Day To Remember #2


♫ "mark my words were taking over the world" ♪

♫ "keep running your mouth" ♪

♫ "we gave all of ourselves, to entertain you, were only hurting us (ourselves)" ♪

"I'm not a businessman, I'm a business man." (Joshua Woodard)

♫ Look down at the mess that's infront of me ♪

♫ All the things you love are all the things I hate ♪

"Sketchy people. Hate you all.” (Alex Shelnutt)

"Haters gonna hate!" Jeremy McKinnon. (about 2nd sucks lyrics)

"Don't change for anyone but yourself." (Jeremy Mckinnon)

"Haters gonna hate!" Jeremy McKinnon. (about 2nd sucks lyrics)

♫ here we go agaaaaaain ♪

♫ Keep your heads down low ♪

♫ All I want is a place to call my own, to mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone ♪

♫ I still wish you the best of luck baby ♪

♫ So set your ego to the side and just get the fuck over it. ♪ é.

♫ FIGHT! ♪

♫ I hate this town. It's so washed up. And all my friends don't give a fuck...♪

♫ I couldn't forget you if i tried... ♪

♫ Have faith in me... ♪

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário