domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

Sam Winchester Quotes #2


Sam: You sure this is gonna work? Dean: No, but I have no other ideas. (stands in front of the Impala and looks up) Alright, you son of a b*tch! Uncle! We’ll do it! Sam: Should I honk?

(Dean is going through the trunk of Sam-Impala) Sam: Dean? Dean: What? Sam: That – uh – feels really uncomfortable. (Dean rolls his eyes and closes the trunk, hard) Sam: Ow.

Sam: It's like Grumpy Old Men. Dean and Bobby: Shut up, Sam!

Sam: You don't know me. You never did, and you never will.

Dean: Man, I look like one of the Blues Brothers. Sam: No, you don't . You look more like a seventh grader at his first dance.

Sam: It's an old country custom, Dean, planting a tree as a grave marker. Dean: (pauses) You are like a walking encyclopedia of weirdness. Sam: Yeah, I know.

Sam: So, Black Water Ridge is pretty remote. It’s cut off by these canyons, here. The rough terrain, dense forest, abandoned silver and gold mines all over the place. Dean: Dude, check out the size of this friggin’ bear. Sam: And a dozen or more grizzlies in the area. It’s no nature hike, that’s for sure.

Dean: [Reading on the computer] There's Sam Girls and Dean Girls and- What's a slash fan? Sam: As in Sam-slash-Dean. Together. Dean: Like "together" together? Sam: Yeah. Dean: [Horrified] They do know we're brothers, right? Sam: Doesn't seem to matter. Dean: Oh, come on, that... that's just sick

Dean: Bitch! Sam: Why did you call me a bitch for? Dean:You're suppose to say Jerk. Sam: What!? Dean: Never mind!!

Sam: (puts down keys) Dean: What the - Sam: They're the old mans. (looks at Dean for a moment) Trust me, you don't want him behind the wheel.

Sam: Why'd you let me fall asleep? Dean: Because I am an awesome brother. What did you dream about? Sam: Lollipops and candy canes.

(To Dean after he asks for more quarters for the vibrating bed.) Sam: Dude, I'm not enabling your sick habit. You're like one of those lab rats that pushes the pleasure button instead of the food button until it dies.

Sam : You're a demon! Ruby : Don't be such a racist.

Sam: Oh, hey, Chuck, look. If you really want to publish more books, I guess that's okay with us. Chuck: Wow. Really? Sam: No, not really. We have guns and we will find you

Dean: Not a word. Sam: Dude, you just got whaled on by Paris Hilton.

Sam: Dude, seriously? Still with the ham? Dean: We don’t have a fridge.

Sam: (after losing his shoe, miserable) I lost my shoe.

Sam (possessed): (singsong, to Jo) My daddy shot your daddy in the head.

(Sam to Dean) Sam: You, smell like a toilet

Dean: Don't ever do that again. Sam: Do what? Dean: Go missing like that. Sam: You were worried about me! Dean: I'm just saying, you vanish like that again and I'm not looking for you. Sam: Sure you are. Dean: No, I'm not.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário