domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

Frases de Jesse McCartney #4


Let me be the one holdin' you every night, sharin' the smiles and tears you cry -Come To Me-

I wanna hold your hand and say the words he never said. I'll make you promises you can believe - Come To Me -

I wanna hold your hand and say the words he never said. I'll make you promises you can believe - Come To Me -

Under the silver stars, right here he broke your heart. Girl you know I'd give you everything. - Come To Me -

So many times I tried to get her out of my life but she knows I'm addicted to the taste of her lips - Can't Let You Go -

One look in my condition: I see you in my dreams and every night I fight to keep my sanity - Can't Let You Go -

She had them eyes of fire, the ones you can't put out. She saw a sucker for lovin' and turned my world around - Can't Let You Go -

My heart was jumpin' for her, my head was spinnin' in circles. My tongue was tied, I tried but couldn't find the words. - Can't Let You Go -

I'ts her body, her body, her body, her body language - Body Language -

I've been watching you, can't believe just what I'm seeing - Blow Your Mind -

Just another day started out like any other, just another girl who took my breath away. Then she turned around, she took me down. Just another day that I had the best day of my life - Best day of my life -

I wanna fly looking in your eyes - Because You Live -

Because you live and breathe, because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help - Because You Live -

I want to be what you always needed, then I hope you'll see the heart in me - Beautiful Soul -

I know that you are something special, to you I'd be always faithful - Beautiful Soul -

You're the one I want to chase, you're the one I want to hold, I won't let another minute go to waste, I want you and your beautiful soul - Beautiful Soul-

I don't want another pretty face, I don't want just anyone to hold, I don't want my love to go to waste, I want you and your beautiful soul. - Beautiful Soul-

I wonder if she ever thinks of me, And all the promises she swore to keep, Some nights I lay in bed just burning up, 'Cause I know that she's out with someone else - Anybody -

I was the one who gave up everything for her, When no one would listen I heard every word, oh,It took me so long to see that maybe I am better off alone - Anybody -

I wonder if she ever thinks of me, And all the promises she swore to keep, Some nights I lay in bed just burning up, 'Cause I know that she's out with someone else - Anybody -


I wonder if she ever thinks of me, And all the promises she swore to keep, Some nights I lay in bed just burning up, 'Cause I know that she's out with someone else - Anybody -

Has anybody ever felt this way, Has anybody been ripped apart, Anybody give everything to the one they love, Am I the only one left behind, Am I the only one who hates goodbyes, God I know this can't go on forever.. - Anybody -

My love is alive, right down in my heart, although we are miles apart - Ain't no mountain high enough -

No wind, no rain, no winter's cold can stop me baby - Ain't no mountain high enough -

If you need me call me, no matter where you are, no matter how far.Don't worry baby - Ain't no mountain high enough -

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário