domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

owl city quotes. #4


"You don't have anything to do, so I'll spend my Christmas with you" ~ The Christmas Song

"Leave my door open just a crack...please take me away from here cuz i feel like such an annesoneack....please take me away from here why do i tire of counting sheep? please take me away from here when i'm far too tired to fall asleep......."

The Silence isn't so bad, 'Til I looked at my hands and feel sad. Cuz the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly. (vanila Twilight)

"You don't have anything to do, so I'll spend my Christmas with you" ~ The Christmas Song

I'd feel rather afraid and insincere, If you began to disappear - (Fuzzy blue lights)

Everywhere I look I see green scenic sublime, And all those oceanic vistas are so divine - (Fuzzy blue lights)

I dont have anyone at home to talk to, And you dont have anything to do, So I'll spend my Christmas with you - (Christmas song)

You and I met passing by, And now our spirits feel warm - (Christmas song)

On our own, Out in the cold, Trudging onward, Braving a harsh winter storm - (Christmas song)

Its Christmas, And we walk alone ,Two strangers with no one to miss us - (Chritmas song)

Can you feel the drops as it starts to rain, There's an underwater Ferris wheel where I found the missing link to this island chain - (Umbrella beach)

Talking only brings the toothaches on, Because I say the stupidest things, So if my result goes south, I'll swallow my pride with an Aspirin, And shut my mouth - (Dental care)

I'd rather pick flowers instead of fights, And rather than flaunt my style, I'd flash you a smile of clean pearly whites ~ (Dental care)

I brush my teeth and look in the mirror And laugh out loud as I'm beaming from ear to ear ~ ( Dental care )

When you were home we'd sing but since you've left I don't hear anything ~ (Captains and cruise)

Though I feel so sad, I can't believe things are really that bad ~ (Captains and cruise)

Inside my head you're voice is still resounding but what can I do?; Empty rooms feel cold when I am so used to being with you ~ (Captains and cruise)

Apartment lights go dark And it's depressing but what can I do? ~ (Captains and cruise)

The false veneer is old like a substitute volunteer from, oh, some other year. ~ (Air traffic)

If you awake before we arrive I will carry you down and I won't make a sound. ~ (Air traffic)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário