terça-feira, 30 de abril de 2013

Amanda Tanen Quotes


Daniel, no, I have unresolved issues with you so just squeeze a boob 'cause I have to go.

How'd it happen? We used to be the ones spreading rumors, mocking coworkers, ruining self esteem, because that made us pretty, that made us mean.

You know fashion means clothing, right?

Are you punishing me cause I don't believe in gay marriage? I only meant that for unattractive gays and Cliff is really growing on me.

The key is to come at your target using all six senses: sound, smell, taste, touch, sight and style.

Whoa! Okay, stop! I just realized what's been going on here. You know, it is one thing to flirt with me. You're a man, I'm me—it happens. But to do it just to get back at Betty? Nobody uses this to make that jealous.

Old people usually scare me because they remind me of death and all. But I like you. You're like a giant, knobby shade tree.

Betty please - you gave up your apartment a year ago when you moved back to the farm or whatever.

I am a stylist. Rachel Zoe can suck it - there's a new skinny bitch in town! What!

Oh thank God you're here, I'm running out of body parts to entertain people with!

I'm still bored... watching nerd love is so tedious.

Well who looks hot for everyone when they come in? These buttons don't just pop open by themselves.

That makes Daniel my brother, who I slept with... a lot. And that's the kind of dirty that don't wash clean.

Amanda: Hey, what's different about you? You get your hair cut? Betty: I'm wearing an eye patch. Amanda: You didn't always have that?

We've been talking a lot about me.. and it's been fun!

You can do this, she's a model, shiny things confuse her. Okay, now just flirt with her, maybe even kiss her, and that bunny skirt will hop right off!

Can you believe he's asking Betty for dating advice... that's like asking Britney Spears for parenting advice.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário