domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

90210 quotes #2


Dixon: Are you sure you're ready for this? Silver: I've never been more ready for anything in my life.

Liam: I spend one night with you, I end up telling you my whole life story.

Naomi: Oh, be quiet, I look fantastic.

Ethan: The guy's an ass. Naomi: Yeah, I know. But does he like me?

Harry: How will we pass the time? I've got an idea: sex. Lots of sex. Starting right now.

Naomi: I may be a lot of things. But I am not a cheating skank.

Naomi: I don't speak skank. Maybe I could find an interpreter.

Silver: It's like they're addicted to each other.

Annie: I came here tonight, fully prepared to have sex for the first time... this whole world is definitely not fine with me.

Nina: I hate thongs, they make me feel like someone's thumb stuck is in my ass Naomi: You'd certainly know what that feels like, wouldn't you ?

Kelly: Girlfriends are like plants. Yes and guys are like cut flowers. You know. Sure they're pretty and they small nice most of the time. But they don't last. Yes and a plant or a friend, if you nurture it and take care of it, it grows and it lasts a long long time.

Rhonda: Where's Annie? Ethan: Don't know. Don't care.

Silver: How do you understand how anyone becomes who they are? You have to go back to the past... every moment is connected to a million other moments.

Silver: I thought if I lost Dixon, I wouldn't be able to breathe... and I can't breathe.

Navid: Girls never say what they mean. Dixon: Yeah. They're not dudes.

Naomi: I love the feeling of being on the ocean. It totally turns me on.

Adrianna: I think we've waited long enough.

Silver: You are Naomi Clark! When someone says you can't have something, you try to have the fired. Which, for the record, I do have a problem with.

Liam: That woman is a psychotic bitch.

Navid: You scum bag. Jasper: Good morning to you, too.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário