terça-feira, 30 de abril de 2013

Tyler Durden Quotes #2


You have to know the answer to this question! If you died right now, how would you feel about your life?

First you have to give up, first you have to know... not fear. Know... that someday you're gonna die.

How much can you know about yourself, you've never been in a fight? I don't wanna die without any scars.

Is that what a real man is supposed to look like?

I am Jack's raging bile duct.

Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted to breathe smoke.

I am Jack's wasted life.

I am Jack's inflamed sense of rejection.

I am Jack's broken heart.

The things you own, end up owning you.

You met me at a very strange time in my life.

No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.

I can't get married. I'm a thirty-year-old boy.

Hitting bottom isn't a weekend retreat. It's not a goddamn seminar. Stop trying to control everything and just let go!

The people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't... fuck with us.

Reject the basic assumptions of civilization, especially the importance of material possessions.

What do you want? Wanna go back to the shit job, fuckin' condo world, watching sitcoms? Fuck you, I won't do it.

We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.

We are all part of the same compost heap.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário