domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

90210 quotes #1


Silver: You are not ready for sex.

Liam: When you finally can't take it anymore, and you explore, it's gonna be fantastic.

Annie: Why is life so full of challenges? Harry: Because it's life.

Navid: You're not a guest. You're my bitch. Now, get me some food!

Kelly: You have to take control of your life before it takes control of you.

Silver: You look tired? Up all night, thinking about me?

Adrianna: I thought I wasn't your problem anymore. Navid: I still care about you, okay?

Ethan: Life is too short for dishonesty.

Silver: You can call me Erin, but I won't respond.

Dixon: This place definitely doesn't suck. Annie: Welcome to California.

Ty: I like the way you enunciate, Ethan. Ethan: Thank you, Ty. I like the way you wear your jeans just one size too small.

Naomi: Annie is a whore who went out with my boyfriend when I asked her not to.

Dixon: No lies. Just you, and me, and half sausage, half pepperoni.

Ivy: I am so sorry that you're such a sexist ass.

Navid: I'm worried about you. Annie: Don't be.

Annie: You can control what I do at home, but not what I do at school.

Adrianna: You're kind of an amazing kisser.

Adrianna: Please forgive me.

Ryan: I would never cheat on you. Jen: Honestly? Ryan: Honestly.

Ethan: Wouldn't you rather save yourself for someone who cares about you? Annie: I tried that. Didn't work out.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário