domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

Sam Winchester Quotes #3


Sam: So you got sidelined by a 13-year old girl? Dean: Shut up. Sam: I'm just saying, getting a little rusty there aren't you, kiddo?

Sam: It wasn't a coincidence that we found you, all right. Molly: What are you talking about? Dean: We weren't out here cruisin' for chicks when we ran into you, sister, we were already out here... hunting. Molly: Hunting for what? Dean: (pauses) Ghosts. Sam: (sarcastically) Don't sugarcoat it for her.

(Sam has ended up in an advertisement for genital herpes) Woman: I’ve got genital herpes. Older man: I’ve got genital herpes. Sam: Seriously? Dean: (runs up) Hey.You’re the one who said play our roles. So uh... Sam: Yeah. Right (looks at the ground, hands on hips, then back up at the camera) I’ve – got – genital herpes. Woman: I tried to be responsible. Older man: Did I try. Sam: But now I take twice daily Herpexia, to reduce my chances of passing it on. Woman: Ask your doctor about using Herpexia. Dean’s voice: Patients should always consult with a physician before using Herpexia. Possible side effects include headache, diarrhea, permanent erectile dysfunction, thoughts of suicide, and nausea. Sam: I am doing all I can to slightly lessen the spread of – of – of genital herpes. (smiling fakely) And that’s a good thing.

Sam: (on Dean not eating the hamburger in front of him) You do realize there is red meat within striking distance, right?

Dean: I hear you, OK? Yeah, I'm being an ass and I'm sorry. But right now we've got a freaking zombie running around and we need to figure out how to kill it. Sam starts laughing. Dean: Right? Sam: Our lives are weird, man. Dean: You're telling me.

Sam, to Dean: Give you a couple of severed heads and a pile of dead cows and you're Mr. Sunshine

Sam: Dean did you pay any attention in history class? Dean: Yeah! Shot heard 'round the world, how bills become laws... Sam: That's not school; that's Schoolhouse Rock!

Sam: So let me get this straight. You want to drive all the way to Cicero just to hook up with some random chick? Dean: She was a yoga teacher. That was the bendiest weekend of my life.

Sam: Dean, could you be a bigger geek about this? Dean: I'm sorry, man, but what about a human-by-day, freak-animal-killing-machine-by-moonlight don't you understand? I mean werewolves are badass. We haven't seen one since we were kids. Sam: Okay, Sparky, and you know what, after we kill it, we can go to Disneyland.

Dean : All I see is the light at the end of the tunnel. Sam : That's hellfire, Dean.

Sam: Dean, I don't think she knows she's dead.

Dean is laying face down on an operating table. Nurse 1: BP’s eighty over fifty. And dropping. (Sam nods awkwardly). Nurse 2: Doctor. (She is holding out an instrument). Sam: What? (looks at her, then shakes his head at the instrument). Dean: Sam! Do something. Come on. Sam: (leans close). I don’t know how to use any of this crap! (whispers). Dean: Figure it out! (Sam straightens up and smiles at all the nurses again). Dean: Sam! Hurry up! I’m waiting. Sam: Okay. I need a penknife, some dental floss, a sewing needle, and a fifth of whiskey (everyone stares at him). STAT!

Dean: What's a P.A.? Sam: I think it's kinda like a slave.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário