domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

step brothers quotes #1


Brennan Huff: Robert better not get in my face... 'cause I'll drop that motherfucker!

Brennan Huff: Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I will kick you repeatedly in the balls, Gardocki!

Brennan Huff: This house is a fucking prison! Dale Doback: On Planet Bullshit! Brennan Huff: In the galaxy of This Sucks Camel Dicks!

[about Robert] Brennan Huff: I'm not gonna call him Dad. Nancy Huff: Brennan, you're 39 years old. I wouldn't expect you to call him Dad. Brennan Huff: Well I'm not going to, *ever*! Even if there's a fire!

Okay, here's the shot out of the cannon: Oprah, Barbara Walters, your wife. You gotta fuck one, marry one, kill one, go!

Brennan Huff: I'm going to take a pillowcase and fill it full of bars of soap and beat the shit out of you!

Brennan Huff: I have a belly full of white dog crap in me, and now you lay this shit on me?

Brennan Huff: I tea-bagged your drum set!

Brennan Huff: This wedding is horse shit!

Alice: Stay golden, Ponyboy.

Derek: Brennan has a man-gina!

Dale Doback: I manage a baseball team. Nancy Huff: Oh, little league? Dale Doback: Fantasy league.

Dale Doback: Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old bull now I want the young calf" and she grabs me by the weiner. Dr. Robert Doback: Shut the fuck up!

Brennan Huff: [mowing lawn, dressed as Nazi] Hey Derek, sprechen sie dick?

Dale Doback: Why are you so sweaty? Brennan Huff: I was watching Cops.

Brennan Huff: Hey Derek, you know what's good for shoulder pain? Derek: What? Brennan Huff: If you lick my butt hole.

Alice: I wanna roll you up into a little ball and shove you up my vagina.

Dr. Robert Doback: You have one month to find jobs or you're out on your asses. I will arrange interviews for Monday and you will go! Dale Doback: Dad, why are you talking to me like this? I'm your son. Dr. Robert Doback: I'm not buying that crap anymore!

Dale Doback: The only reason you're living here is because me and my dad decided that your mom was really hot, and maybe we should just both bang her, and we'll put up with the retard in the meantime.

Brennan Huff: I smoked pot with Johnny Hopkins. Nancy Huff: You dont know anyone named Johnny Hopkins. Brennan Huff: It was Johnny Hopkins, and Sloan Kettering, and they were blazin that shit up everyday.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário