domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

owl city quotes. #2


If I was standing on the balcony, And you were walking down below, I'd feel rather depressed and out of place, And lonely just to watch you go - (Fuzzy blue lights)

If I could look across the country, From California to New Jersey, Then I would count the parks and lake resorts, And number all the jets and airports - (Fuzzy blue lights)

I believe that Jesus is the only way, And I celebrate Christmas because its his birthday - (Christmas song)

Its christmas, And we are in love, With the way that soft snowflakes kiss us - (Christmas song)

Home is a boxcar and it's so far out of reach, Hidden under umbrella beach - (Umbrella beach)

I think dreamy things as I'm waving goodbye, So I'll spread out my wings and fly - (Umbrella beach)

Count the stars, watch the waves absorb the summer sun And think of me ~ (Captains and cruise)

From feeling down, things look grim And I'm so sick of being tired ~ (Captains and cruise)

I'm just a show as far as I can tell, so I paint my eyes a light green. ~ (Air traffic)

The false veneer is old like a substitute volunteer from, oh, some other year. ~ (Air traffic)

The bird is here and we are off to wherever those wings take us. ~ ( Air Traffic)

Cuz your heart has a lack of color and we should’ve known That we’d grow up sooner or later cuz we wasted all our free time alone~ (Rainbow veins)

The silver sound is all around and the colors fall like snow The feeling of letting go, I guess we’ll never know ~ (Rainbow veins)

For heaven’s sake, keep me awake so I won’t be caught off guard Clearly I am a passerby but I’ll find a place to stay Dear pacific day, won’t you take me away? ~ (Rainbow veins)

It makes me smile because you said it best I would clearly feel blessed if the sun rose up from the west ~ (If my heart was a house)

Unmistakably, I can still feel your heart beat fast when you dance with me ~ (If my heart was a house)

And i'll forget the world that i knew, but i swear i wont forget you. ~ (Vanilla twilight)<3

As many times as I blink I'll think of you... tonight. ~ (Vanilla twilight)<3

I'll doze off safe and soundly, But I'll miss your arms around me I'll send a postcard to you dear, Cause I wish you were here. ~ (Vanilla twilight) <3

Snow drifts build up and enfold us,As we wait out this winter storm,So we snuggle close in the darkness,And keep each other so warm ~ (The tip of iceberg)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário