domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

P!nk's Quotes #2


Go away, come back. I wish you knew the difference

You taste so sweet, but I can't eat the same thing every day.

I don't wanna wake up with another, but I don't wanna always wake up with you either.

If you give me some room, there will be room enough for two.

Go away, give me a chance to miss you. Say goodbye it will make me wanna kiss you.

My life is a fantasy, that you are not smart enough to even dream.

I'll come back if you ask me to.

Im not scared, just changing.

I'll come back if you ask me to.

Its the fifth day of ice on a new tatoo, when the ice should be on our head.

That last kiss Ill cherish until we meet again

I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could call you friend...

I know better, cause you said forever and ever, who knew?

I took your words and I believed in everything you said to me.

Why is it so hard for you to talk to me?, When its so easy for you to walk away.

You came and changed me, and gave me a broken heart.

What ever hapened to the days when life was simple?

Let me feel you baby,cause I understand.

Unaffected by rumors, the truth I don't care.

Lover, hey f*ck you!

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário