domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

U2 sentences #1


A generation without name, ripped and torn... Nothing to loose, nothing to gain: nothing at all. (Like A Song)

Oh can't you see what our love has done? (Window In The Skies)

I want to feel sunlight on my face, I see the dust cloud disappear without a trace. (Where The Streets Have No Name)

Used to make love under a red sunset, I was making promises I was soon to forget. (When Love Comes To Town)

Walked together down a dead end street, we were mixing the bitter with the sweet. Don't try to figure out what we might of had, just two shots of happy, one shot of sad... (Two Shots Of Happy, One Shot Of Sad)

After the flood all the colors came out... It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away...

I waited patiently for the Lord... He inclined and heard my cry. (40)

...DREAM OUT LOUD... (Zooropa)

And I have no compass, and I have no map. But I have no reasons, no reasons to get back. (Zooropa)

And I have no religion, and I don't know what's what. And I don't know the limit, the limit of what we've got. (Zooropa)

Time is a train, it makes the future the past. Leaves you standing in the station, your face pressed up against the glass... (Zoo Station)

I'm ready to duck, I'm ready to dive. I'm ready to say "I'm glad to be alive"... (Zoo Station)

Take this soul, stranded in some skin and bones... Take this soul and make it sing. (Yahweh)

Through the storm we reach the shore, you give it all but I want more. And I'm waiting for you. (With Or Without You)

Such a nice day to throw your life away, such a nice day... But let it go. (Wire)

Under the trees the river laughing at you and me... Hallelujah, heavens white rose, the doors you open I just can't close... (Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses)

You're dangerous 'cause you're honest. You're dangerous, you don't know what you want. (Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses)

But when I go there, I go there with you... It's all I can do. (Where The Streets Have No Name)

Home... hard to know what it is if you never had one. Home...I can't say where it is but I know I'm going home, that's where the heart is. (Walk On)

You're packing a suitcase for a place none of us has been, a place that has to be believed to be seen. (Walk On)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário