domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

A Million Things I Love 'Bout You!


...the way you smell, like herbs and fruits and you!, yum! : 9

...Waking up by your side, it gives everyday and everything a new perspective! : )

...How we can truly be ourselves when we are together : )

...How every day i get the feeling that the best is yet to come : )

...That you make me be the best i could be : )

...how cute you are when you wake up in the morning : )

...That you never give up on me, it makes me wanna try harder and harder : )

...How your love helps me rediscover myself : D

how comfortable we are around each other : )

...how we usually think the same at the same time about something : O.

...when you surprise me with hugs and kisses at the most unexpected times : )

...how we enjoy food and wine together : 9

...how you love to make desserts and eat the unfinished dough.

...How we share our childhood fantasies : )

...How you shine and stand out everywhere you go! : )

...how we are geekly compatible!

...that we talk 70% in baby talk when we are together : D

...how you eat candy and sweets, i love your gluttony!

...Your sense of humour and how we share jokes nobody else understands : )

...The skillful way, you beat the other girls, to the bride's bouquet! (8)

...The hysteric way you laugh when you are really happy 'bout something : )

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário