domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

U2 sentences #4


Broken back to the ceiling, broken nose to the floor. I scream at the silence, it's crawling, it crawls under the door... (Silver And Gold)

Yeah, we'll shine like stars in the summer night, we'll shine like stars in the winter night. One heart, one hope, one love, with or without you ... (Shine Like Stars - With Or Without You)

Night falls, I'm cast beneath her spell; daylight comes, our heaven turns to hell... Am I left to burn, and burn eternally? She's a mystery to me... (She's A Mystery To Me)

I walk street rain tragicomedy, I'll walk home again to the street melody. (Shadows And Tall Trees)

And they're doing the atomic bomb, do they know where the dance comes from? Yes they're doing the atomic bomb, they want you to sing along. Say goodbye, say goodbye. (Seconds)

Lightning flashes across the sky, from east to west you do or die. Like a thief in the night, you see the world by candlelight. (Seconds)

She will suffer the needle chill, she is running to stand still... (Running To Stand Still)

Free at last, they took your life... But they could not take your pride! (Pride (In The Name Of Love) )

Please, please, please... Get up off your knees. (Please)

Sean and Julia, Gareth, Anne and Breda... Their lives are bigger than any big idea. (Peace On Earth)

I'm sick of all of this hanging around. I'm sick of sorrow, sick of pain, sick of hearing again and again that there's gonna be Peace on Earth. (Peace On Earth)

One day I'll die, the choice will not be mine... Will it be too late? You can't fight fate! (Out Of Control)

When I was three, I thought the world revolved around me... I was wrong. (Party Gilr)

I want the lot of what you got, and I want nothing that you're not... (Original Of The Species)

Please stay a child somewhere in your heart. (Original Of The Species)

The moon is up and over One Tree Hill, we see the sun go down in your eyes... You run like a river runs to the sea. (One Tree Hill)

Oh great ocean, oh great sea... Run to the ocean, run to the sea... (One Tree Hill)

Love is a temple, love the higher law. You ask me to enter, but then you make me crawl. (One)

It's too late tonight to drag the past out into the light... (One)

October, when Kingdoms rise and Kingdoms fall... But you go on... (October)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário