domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

Frases de Brandon Boyd


I think I've found a way for you and I to finally fly free. When we get there, we're gonna fly so far away. Making sure to laugh; while we experience anti-gravity.

Wish you were here, I'm a wounded satellite, I need you now put me back together make me right

Meet me in outer space. WE could spend the night; watch the earth come up. I've grown tired of that place; won't you come with me? WE could start again

You do something to me that I can't explain. So would I be out of line if I said "I miss you"?

I Love You

Lover, can you help me? I’m a child lost in the woods A black heart pollutes me And I think..

Paint my face white and try to Reinvent the sea One wave at a time Speak without my voice and see the world by candlelight

We all have someone that digs at us, At least we dig each other So when sickness turns my ego up I know you'll act as a clever medicine.

A picture will survive So smile and look alive The camera lens is opening The wider angle's yours

We were trying to believe that everything would get better. We've been lying to each other Hey! Babe! Let's just call it what it is!

Babe, this wouldn't be the first time, it will not be the last time. There is no parasol that would shelter this weather.

You and I are like oil and water And we've been trying, trying trying ,to mix it up.

Love sings, When it transcends the bad things. Have a heart and try me, 'cause without love I won't survive.

Love hurts... But sometimes it's a good hurt And it feels like I'm alive.

I suggest we Learn to love ourselves, Before its made illegal When will we learn, When will we change Just in time to see it all come down

A picture says with sight What we can't say with words But you've been walking eyes to feet In dark sunglasses

I take to the deep Where the lights been til now Gotta break out and find What the day left behind

Wait there is a light, There is a fire illuminated attic, Fate or something better I could care less, Just stay with me a while,

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário