domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

Frases de Jesse McCartney #3


I wanna see you when I wake up 'cause you look good without make up. Ain't nothing on you phony, you're sexy and you know it -Make Up-

A little dose of you helps me to start my day -Make Up-

You make me wanna take you out and let it rain -Leavin'-

Hey baby girl I've been watching you all day - Leavin'-

All the thing we tought about that will never happen again, if I could just see you -How Do You Sleep-

How do you stay awake knowing all I do is think of you? - How Do You Sleep-

'Cause it always feels like Sunday when I drive you home, maybe we'll be fine by Monday but tonight I'm alone -Feels Like Sunday -

It's been about a year now, ain't seen or heard from you. I've been missing you crazy, how do you, how do you sleep? - How Do You Sleep -

When I think of love I think of you, yeah it's my favourite thing to do. You're my missing puzzle piece, yeah you are perfect for me -Feelin' You-

I see something in you, something nobody sees -Feelin' You-

You're a dream floating around me in nowhere, let me sleep thinking about your face the way it seems, swimming around your ocean I'm in deep, baby don't wake me up! -Don't You-

Thinking about you always and I don't want it to be different - Don't You -

Thinking about you always and I don't want it to be different - Don't You -

Lovin' you head to toe, I'm crushin' on you - Crushin' -

Oh, if you were mine, I would never let you go 'cause you blow my mind - Crushin' -

For the kind of love you can trust for more than just a crush - Come To Me-

You can just be yourself 'cause I don't want nobody else - Come To Me -

Let me be the one holdin' you every night, sharin' the smiles and tears you cry -Come To Me-

Let me be the one holdin' you every night, sharin' the smiles and tears you cry -Come To Me-

Let me be the one lovin' you when you're weak, for all of the strenght you need you can come to me - Come To Me-

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário