domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

90210 quotes #4


Silver: This being-in-love stuff is making me crazy.

Ryan: You can't blame yourself. Kelly: Why not? You did.

Naomi: Play your cards right and maybe we'll see some along time together. Liam: That's an oxymoron.

Teddy: I gotta say. I like the way you handle balls. Silver: The way you say that, it almost sounds sexual.

Naomi: I'm very possessive when it comes to balls.

Teddy: I enjoy watching beautiful girls beg. Adrianna: You're evil.

Silver: Snap your fingers and you could have any man you want.

Dixon: Navid, my friend, I am living the dream. Navid: Dixon, my friend, you are living a lie.

Teddy: If I didn't know better, I'd think you didn't like me. Silver: I don't.

Jasper: You hear one stupid rumor and you lose faith in me. Well, guess what: I've lost faith in you!

Annie: I want my first time to be with you.

Adrianna: You really weren't that hard to get over... we were only together because I needed you. That's not love.

Liam: If I could take back what happened last year, I would. I think about it every single day.

Annie: No one else matters as long as we have each other.

Naomi: Yes, George, I was at the gynecologist, who told me to remind you to keep your vagina clean.

Naomi: Is it true? Are you cheating on me? Don't lie to me.

Ryan: You''re too easy. Anyone ever tell you that? Kelly: Not lately.

Ethan: At least I got someone who cares enough about me to slap me. Better than you and your hand.

Harry: It is a hotel! With rooms, and beds, and horny teenage boys.

Tabitha: Believe me, dear, when the topic of discussion is money, drinking always helps

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário