domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

90210 quotes #3


Dixon: I wish I got alerts that let me know when crazy girls were approaching. Teddy: I bet they have an app for that. Dixon: And I bet it beats non-stop.

Silver: I miss you. You weren't just my boyfriend. You were my friend.

Naomi: I lost the person I love most in this world. Now, all I have left is a horse.

Naomi: We can totally go topless in St. Bart's... I've been tanning my ta-tas in anticipation.

Ryan: Ok,Naomi,how many times have you been to Cabo? Naomi: Mm, probably as many times as you've been to whatever discount shoes store you frequent.

Dixon: I love you. Sylver: Thank you. I don't know what to say... Dixon: Then don't say anything.Just forget it. Sylver: What? I have to say something back? It's like obligatory or something? Dixon: Why are you overreacting? Sylver: No, I'm just REacting, just not the way you want me to.

Annie: You know what sucks? Being a teenager! It's like everything is in a conspiracy against you - you're always told what you can do and where you have to be, nothing's in your control...I'm sick of it!

Harry: Come on. This is gonna be fun. We got the weather, we got the palm trees, we got the... more palm trees.

Annie: It's like I'm Pretty Woman, only I'm not a whore.

Naomi: Babe, you sound pitchy. Adrianna: You sound bitchy!

Tabitha: You've gotta sing like your privates are on fire!

Silver: I just like being different. That's how I'm made.

Debbie: You wanna talk about it? Annie: I'd rather hit myself. Repeatedly. With a hammer.

Dixon: This is a pretty disturbing moment between us, isn't it? Annie: Let's never speak of it.

Ethan: Gonna be staring at your Sidekick all night? Naomi: Gonna be staring at fake boobs all night?

Tabitha: I like to swim naked. I like how the water feels when it glides off my ass

Naomi: Now that I know who you are it's probably gonna sting a lot harder when i never talk to you again

Debbie: Tabitha, I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me Tabitha: That's okay, I won't remember it in the morning

Dixon: If Dixon wants a girl, Dixon gets a girl!

Silver: I love your eyes. And I love you.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário