quarta-feira, 1 de maio de 2013

Heartbreak Quotes :( #5


“Tragedies happen. What are you going to do? Give up? Quit? No. I realized now that when your heart breaks you got to fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive because you are. And that pain you feel? That’s life. The confusion and the fear? That’s there to remind you that somewhere out there is something better and that something is worth fighting for.” -Nathan Scott.

To offer a girl friendship when love is in her heart is like giving a loaf of bread to someone when their dying of thirst.

Two of the shortest words in the English language are “YES” and “NO” and yet they are often the ones that require the most thought before they are said. Some thoughts are better left unsaid, some feeling are better left kept to yourself. But love has its way of expressing itself despite the silence

“You deserve someone better.” One of the most bullshit reasons I’ve ever heard. Why? Coz he could have bin better if he tried to. And it could have been me, if he wanted to.

Its weird how you go from being strangers. To being friends. To being more than friends. To being practically strangers again. So fast.

I had a dream last night. You were hanging on the edge of a cliff. I reached out my hands to you. But someone down there offered to catch you. You know why my tears fell? I saw you let go.

Love? It’s complicated, but I’ll tell you this. The minute you’re willing to make yourself miserable to make someone else happy, that’s love right there.

How can I keep you, if somebody owns you? How can I go on your way, if somebody’s blocking my way? How can I get you, if somebody’s holding you? How can you be my special someone if there’s someone special to you?

People can hide all things except three. One, that they are drunk. Two, that they are in love. And last, that they have fallen out of love.

Deep Vein Thrombosis: a disorder caused by being in a fixed position for a long time. One way of telling us how important moving on is.

I thought a broken heart was the worst feeling possible, but I was wrong. Regrets are sitting right before it.

It is a lie to say you have let go of the past. Nobody let go of memories. Each tear is an unforgettable memory. Each smile is an undeniable mark. Each heartbeat is an unerasable soar because really, there is no such thing as forgetting only accepting and changing.

If you intend to love someone, be sure to accept the challenge called changes.

“Sometimes, it is better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you.” - Hercules

Missing someone is not about how long it has been since you have seen or talked with them, it is about every moment your doing something and your wishing they were right there with you.

He used to be so sweet and everything seemed so nice when we’re together. But suddenly everything changed. Now, do I miss him? No. I miss who I thought he was.

He said, “I will love you forever.” I just smiled and said, “Just warn me when forever starts to end.”

I hate you for ignoring my existence, for not loving me the way I wish you would but most of all I hate you for making me say I HATE YOU when in reality, I’m just loving you more.

What will you do when faced with two choices? Simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you but because in that brief moment that the coin is in the air, you’ll suddenly know what you’re hoping for.

Relationships are all about falling. Falling in love and falling apart.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário