quarta-feira, 1 de maio de 2013

Edina Monsoon Quotes #1


You only work in a shop, you know. You can drop the attitude.

Ooo, she's so cold, sweetie! I'll just bet she has her period in cubes.

What you two don't seem to realize is that inside of me, inside of me, there is a thin person just screaming to get out.

I shall drink water... It's a mixer, Pats. We have it with whiskey...

Yes, Yes!... Why, oh why, do we pay taxes, hmmm? I mean, just to have bloody parking restrictions- and BUGGERY-UGLY traffic wardens, and BOLLOCKY-pedestrian-BLOODY-crossings?... and those BASTARD railings outside shops windows, making it so difficult so you can't even get in them! I mean, I know they're there to stop stupid people running into the street and killing themselves! But we're not all stupid! We don't all need nurse-maiding. I mean, why not just have a Stupidity Tax? Just tax the stupid people!

You have no morals, darling.

I want total sensory deprivation and back-up drugs!

I have been a paradise, but I've never been a me.

It makes a difference, darling, a mixed-race baby is the finest accessory a person in my position could ever have, sweetheart! Oh, my God, it's the must-have of the season! It's the CHANEL of babies!

I've got my hands in loads of pies darling. Darling! Sweetie! EDDIE PIE HANDS!

Sweetie, sweetie, sweetie, sweetie!

Family? Family? God, I hope you're not inviting that bloody, bollocky, selfish, two-faced, chicken, bastard, pig-dog man are you?

I want total sensory deprivation and back-up drugs!

Surgery, sweetie. Lipo, on the hands and stomach, bum lift, tit lift, lose a rib and see what happens with my lips!

Sweetie, you wouldn't say that if you knew how much we owe to my chanting, darling. Lots of things in this house, this HOUSE wouldn't be here, darling. I chanted for this gorgeous house. Chanted to be successful and believe in myself...... Please, let me make some more money so I can buy Saffron some more books and a car... ting, ting, ting...

I'd just once like to take my clothes off and not be marked by them...

Get on to Princess Anne's people and tell them that everybody there will be mentally ill. Tell her we'll sponsor her to wear a designer dress. And make sure she realizes that if she doesn't, those children won't get anything.

Had two husbands, one was too short one was gay. Still sweetie if you want to know how to peck a dwarf on the cheek as he's walking out of the house to the disco in your dress , then I'm your girl.

La Croix sweetie, La Croix.

Do you think we ought to get some hormone replacement packs in for emergencies, darling? One day you could come home, sweeties, and find me just a toothless old wad of gum on the floor.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário