quarta-feira, 1 de maio de 2013

Anime and Manga Quotes #3


"You have something that you can do, something that only you can do. Nobody is forcing you. Think for yourself, and make that decision by yourself. Think about what you have to do now. Think about no longer having any regrets."- Kaji (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

“Even if you lovingly collect every last piece of a shattered cup, pieces are still pieces. Once something breaks, it can never return. But it’s not like there’s only one cup in the world. It’s sad that the cup broke but you can always look for another better one.”- Ryuuguu Reina (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei)

“Don’t live your life making excuses. You are the one who decides how to live your life.”- Mugen (Samurai Champloo)

“People SHOULD be doubted. Many people misunderstand this concept. Doubting people is simply a part of getting to know them. What many people call “trust” is actually giving up on trying to understand others. Rather than “trust”, it is actually APATHY.”- Akiyama (Liar Game)

“Freedom isn’t something that is won through hardships or gained through overreaching. No matter what your job or rank is, it is completely unrelated. Just accept yourself as you are and live as you are supposed to. That... is freedom.”- Monk (Samurai Champloo)

Love is like a mirror that reflects your bad side. Especially when its unrequited, you get envious,jealous,prejudiced and resentful. You have to face all sorts of emotions, but there's no reason to find that shameful. It shows how serious you are. How do you break that mirror? Its not anything hard, just understand the other person, thats all. :)

“Fake tears bring misery to those around you. Fake smiles bring misery to oneself." - CC (Code Geass)

"Someday, my memories of her will fade. Her voice, her actions – I might forget them as well. But even then, I will always remember that I loved her." -Emiya Shirou (Fate Stay Night)

“When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It's when... they are forgotten.” - Dr. Hiriluk (One Piece)

"There were a lot of things I wanted to do. I wanted to become a teacher, and an astronaut, and a baker... I wanted to go to a bunch of different donut shops and ask for one of everything! And I wanted to tell the ice-cream man to give me one of everything, too! I wish I could have five different lives! Then I could have been born in five different towns, and eaten five lifetime's worth of food, and had five different careers, and... fallen in love with the same person, five times."- Inoue Orihime (Bleach)

“Life is about the voyage, and not the destination.”- Goddess of Mercy (Gensoumaden Saiyuki)

A lot of things have gone wrong... but it is exactly because of those things that we begin to understand the world. We are small flowers who do not yet have names. Supported by the larger stuns, we finally begin to bud... and dream of the future... dream of the day, under a clear blue sky, when we will blossom.- (Kare Kano/His & Her Circumstances)

“It feels so close to me, yet I can’t reach it even if I hold out my hands. But even if I can’t reach it, there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking at the same sky – if I can remember that, then even if we are far apart, I believe we can still be together.” -Emiya Shirou (Fate Stay Night)

“If it’s possible for one person to be hurt by another, then it’s also possible for that person to be healed by another.”- Sohma Hatori (Fruits Basket)

Sawako: "When did you start liking her? What made you start liking her? What made you realize she was special?" Sanada: "Well... Do those questions need to be answered logically? When I became aware of it, she’d always been special to me." (Kimi ni Todoke)

"Regrets are just a way for the foolish and the guilty to pass the time." - Cho Hakkai (Saiyuki)

"Those who are left behind in a fight or are in the way aren't the ones who lack power. They're the ones who lack resolve."-Kuchiki Rukia (Bleach)

"We stand in awe before that which cannot be seen... And we respect, with every fiber, that which cannot be explained."- Kuchiki Rukia (BLEACH)

“I love clichés, I love predictable scripts, I love it when they paste over problems and I love it when they force a happy ending too. What's wrong with working towards that?”- Ryuugamine Mikado (Durarara)

“Things that don't change go extinct.”- Milly Ashford (Code Geass)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário