quarta-feira, 1 de maio de 2013

Heartbreak Quotes :( #4


Do you know how painful it is to give up on someone coz you don’t have any choice but to do so? It’s like falling off on the 11th floor of a building and sadly, you end up alive.

How will you know that your love has faded? It is when you don’t get hurt anymore.

Peyton once said, “There’s nothing wrong with believing in fairytales. Because in the end, we all live happily ever after.” However, she forgot one important detail. Not everyone we fall in love with means it’s a ‘happily ever after’ story. Most of the time, its just once upon a time.

A box full of memories that make you cry: Do you burn them to forget your pain? Or keep them to remember how great it all was?

Did you ever notice that there is always that particular line in that certain song that always stands out in that certain way and it reminds you of that one person?

It is so hard to be stranded by a love story especially when you are currently feeling the near end but the story isn’t ending. Much confusing is today he loves you. Tomorrow, he doesn’t care. Tonight, you are special. The next day you are nothing.

I have this theory that the more important and intimate the emotion, the fewer words are required to express it. For instance, in dating: - Will you go out with me? (6 words) - I think I care for you. (5 words) - You matter to me. (4 words) - I love you! (3 words) - Marry me. (2 words) So what’s left? What’s the most important and intimate word you can ever say to somebody? It is GOODBYE.

When you have been very much in love with someone, you can’t really be friends after it falls apart because it hurts to see each other and recall that you both did your best but still, it didn’t last.

It is funny how I never even shared my smile to the guy who was willing to carve the whole world just for me, yet I fell for someone who doesn't even bother to reach for the falling star.

Don’t force yourself to forget the person you love. Never use other people just to forget him because you don’t know how it hurts for the person you are trying to love especially when he’s already falling in love with you.

Why do most people seem to fall for their friend at one point or another? It’s because we see a great person. Someone who knows us inside and out, someone who’s been there when we were down, someone who knows what makes us laugh and what makes us cry, someone who cares. We see the perfect someone in our friend but what we don’t see is that as soon as we take that next step, they will turn into someone we never knew at all. Pathetic truth.

People aren't afraid of saying "I love you." They're afraid of hearing the response.

Falling in love is like standing in a diving board waiting to jump. Whether you live or die depends upon 1 fact. Is there water in the pool or is your mind just telling you there is water because your eyes are closed?

Just when I think I’m getting my footing back. When I think I can walk away, he says something to pull me back in. into this world where he is the sunrise. The sunset. A world he doesn’t know but he is the center of. A world that I would forget if I only knew how.

He was the first guy I was nervous to call. He was the first guy I ever went on a date with. The first guy I truly held hands with. The first guy I would stay on the phone for hours. He was my first true boyfriend. He was my first, second & third kisses. He was my first everything. And let's face it, he still is.

There's always gonna be that one person that no matter how long it has been or how badly that person have treated you, if that person says 'I love you', you'll always say it back.

What makes us a fool? When it hurts seeing the one you love with somebody but still, you keep on staring.

Love leaves a memory that no can steal. But sometime, it leaves a heartache that no one can heal.

Why do tears came rushing when you are hurting so much? It is because it’s the only way how your eyes speak when your mouth can’t explain how things made your heart broken.

Why do we MISS a person? It is either because we realize that we never treasured the moments when they were always there and it left us wishing we could turn back time again or we were too happy with them, we enjoyed every single moment that we became so used to the idea of having them around.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário