quarta-feira, 1 de maio de 2013

Goldfrapp's Quotes #3


My smile synchronized, For every one tonight! (Satin Chic)

You're so satin chic Look rich, talking cheap (Satin chic)

This crazy life This crazy world We're living in is Magical (Fly me Away)

And I wanna be the One that you call When you get down No matter where you Are in the world I'll be around (Fly me Away)

Oh I love this feeling Feels like forever Oh I love this feeling Feels like real Leather (White Horse)

I like dancing At the disco I want blisters You're my leader I wanna ride on a white horse... (White Horse)

In the whirlpool We'll go deeper In this world that's Getting cheaper I wanna ride on a white horse... (White Horse)

I want to ride on a white horse... (White Horse)

Here I wanna be a stranger, Drift in and out, Just linger (Forever)

I'm dressed in white noise, You know just what I want so please...! (Strict Machine)

I'm in love with a strict machine (Strict Machine)

Ride me, try me Kiss me like you like me Twist it around again and again (Twist)

I want to run away with you Your caravan and rabbit stew Don't buy me candyfloss or bears Swarfega fingers I want you there (Twist)

Put your dirty angel face, Between my legs and knicker lace! (Twist)

Ride my pony Ride him slowly Smiling, all day long (Hairy Trees )

Tears just started over you but I'm not over you... (Tiptoe)

Excite me Ignite me Oh and you know I miss you I kiss you Oh and you know (Black Cherry)

All the world in one grain of sand And I've blown it All my world in one grain of sand And you own it! (Black Cherry)

How can I see, When you're everything? (Black Cherry)

I wanna waste it playing Spend all our day in a dream Crystalline Green watch it rolling Feeling the weight of the sun (Crystalline Green)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário