quarta-feira, 1 de maio de 2013

Bender's shiny metal bites of wisdom! #2


Congratulations Fry, you've snagged the perfect girlfriend. Amy's rich, she's probably got other characteristics...

Great is OK, but amazing would be GREAT.

Fry, as you know, there are lots of things I'm willing to kill for: jewels, vengeance, Father O'Mallee's weed-whacker. But at long last I've found something I'm willing to die for... This mindless turtle.

Life can be hilariously cruel.

That's no alien spaceship-that's my ass!

Tempers are wearing thin. Let's hope some robot doesn't kill everybody.

I hate the people that love me and they hate me.

Everybody's a jerk. You, me, this jerk.

They're not very heavy, but you don't hear me not complaning.

I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!

My life, and by extension everyone else's is meaningless.

Oh. Your. God.

My storyline kind of petered out without me learning a lesson. He he he...

My storyline kind of petered out without me learning a lesson. He he he...

Shut up and Hoot

I don't remember fighting Godzilla but that is probably what I would have done

Oh your God! I was blind, but now I see. Oh you didn't understand? Well, you were having sex, with you!

Hehe, sucker

I was God once.

This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against me."

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário