quarta-feira, 1 de maio de 2013

Heartbreak Quotes :( #2


I can say, “I’m over him” a million times and more. I can stand to laugh as if there’s no tomorrow. I can perfectly curse his name. But once he’s around, I don’t know and I can’t explain. Why my heart beats so fast that I could hardly gasp, making me want to fall into his arms once again. After everything that he put me through. He still owns the biggest part of me and the sad part is that, I can do nothing about it.

I never lose hope in the person I chose to love though that person is the reason my heart aches, who cares? He’s the same reason why my heart beats anyway.

It's easy to love someone who simply smiles, talks and stares at you. The only hard thing about that is how to make that person fall for you.

A cigarette is like falling in love. When one is within reach, it gives you million reasons to smoke, forgetting the one reason why you shouldn’t.

I don’t know why I wont ever learn that my Romeo isn’t ready to die for me, that my Prince Charming isn’t interested to know who owns the half of my pair of glass shoes, that my Jack would just leave me dying with the sunken ship, that my Peter Pan is not with me forever and that he, the one I love, is just someone whom I am stupidly in love with, with the dream that one day he will realize that there is a happily ever after that can be found in me.

Being hurt is something you can’t stop from happening but being miserable is always your choice.

I wish I was a child forever or a mentally retarded. Somehow an abnormal, or much better be numb, so that I won’t fall in love and I can’t feel this fuckin pain in my heart.

Love is not on what is seen outside or how long has he known you. Coz love is all about what’s inside. And how he/she sacrifices to see you smile.

I can say I’m fine when you don’t see me cry. I can say I could move on when I can’t even try. I can say I’m happy when I just want to die. But I can’t say “I still love you” after love said “goodbye.”

Avoiding something doesn’t always mean that you hate it. It could also mean that you want it but you just know that it is too complicated.

One night, they argued. The next day, the guy gave flowers and chocolates. They sat and looked at the stars. GF: “is this your way of saying sorry?” BF: “no, this is my way of saying goodbye.”

A heart break isn’t always loud as a bomb exploding. Sometimes it can be as quiet as a feather falling. And the most painful thing is that no one really hears it except you.

Don’t you hate it when you cry over the things you can’t have? When you were a little girl, it was that a special toy. Now? It is that special boy.

We don’t talk anymore and I can’t understand why. It is like you gave me wings and then told me it’s illegal to fly.

Is it really that hard to let go of someone? Or is it just really hard because you still hope there's a chance?

I don’t know what I feel, I know I should be sad but I’m not. I know I must be crying right now but I can’t. I’m not sad. I’m not happy. I’m not angry and I’m not okay. Is this what they call emptiness?

The only truly painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.

I'm ninety-nine percent sure that the person I love doesn't love me back. But just one percent of his love is enough for me to hold on.

I hate insomnia not because it doesn’t put me into sleep but puts me into the state of reminiscing memories which I know I can’t bring back.

You’re dreaming if you love a guy who’s out of reach. You’re fooling if you love a guy whose love is not yours. But you’re hurting if you love a guy who’s in your reach but then seeing him loving someone that’s not you.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário