quarta-feira, 1 de maio de 2013

Edina Monsoon Quotes #2


All my friends are gay. All my friends are gay.

Chicani, Edina, green, thank you.

Saffy, look at Mummie, look at me. Do I need surgery?

Darling, if you really want to lose some weight, I have some MARVELOUS pills upstairs. You just pee it out overnight.

Yes, but I pay you to interpret my dreams so why can't you at least find a hidden depth? I'm not willing to believe I'm simply THAT obvious. Why, if you are bloody psychic psychologist, how come I'm always having to call YOU, hmm?

With any luck we'd get Roman Polanski interested in you.

I'm chanting as we speak, bye bye darling.

I know the kind of little play you will have written. It'll make Mommie Dearest look like Winnie The Bloody Pooh!

Lights... Models... Guest list... Just do your best darling.

Should we finish off the beluga or should we have some smoked salmon nibbly things?

I want a list of every PR company, every record company in the country. I want a copy of Who's Who and the latest edition of Hello! magazine. Let's get celebritied-up!

Darling, stop me drinking today because Saffy's threatened to leave home again.

Flour. Yes. All this is mine, is it? I mean, I am now paying for old people to eat cake.

Where's my thing? You know, my thing... my vibrating thing...

Darling, even Amanda de Cadenet would remember the word "accessories".

Will you shut up? Will you just shut up? I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to my friend. Is that alright? God, it's like living with a chronically-depressed budgerigar, living with you. Shut up!

Oh! Break it to me like that, why don't you? Yes... I suppose it's not your fault, really, is it? Just your old mother clutching at straws. Trying to find one exotic, interesting feature about you, but there we are.

A few hormones, talking there, haven't we, sweetie? Huh?

Sweetie, make mama a cup'a'coffee. You're so clever and you know where everything is, don't you? I think it's marvelous that you know where things are. I think you're marvelous.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário