quarta-feira, 1 de maio de 2013

Anime and Manga Quotes #6


“It's not the face that makes someone a monster. It's the choices they make with their life.” –Naruto

"When you can say "I've worked hard" so easily, then you haven't been working hard enough. And that isn't truly working hard. Is it?" - Oz Bezariuz (Pandora Hearts)

“No labyrinth is inescapable.”- Gantz

“I realized why I was lost. It's not because I don't have a map. It's because I don't have a destination.”- Takemoto Yuuta (Honey and Clover)

“When people are protecting something truly precious to them, they truly can become as strong as they must be!.” – Haku (Naruto)

“To know what is right and chose to ignore it is the act of a coward.” – Hatake Kakashi (Naruto)

“Humans are things that don't know the true vlaue of something precious until they lose it. And if somehow, they get that precious thing back, they'll forget its value again.”- Midou Ban (GetBackers)

“Without a purpose to live for, freedom is meaningless.”- Homura (Gensoumaden Saiyuki)

"Don't underestimate us! Whether it be time, space, or alternate realities, they mean nothing to us. We will pierce the path and methods you've chosen! That is who we are, The Dai-Gurren Brigade!”- Simon (Tengen Toppa: Gurren Lagann)

“Is it so bad that two friends can’t agree in every single thing? You two are different, so misunderstandings are a given. But even so, friends are friends, right? ”- Tsubaki (Soul Eater)

"It doesn't matter if you want to be useful to someone, there's no such a thing as a life worth throwing away!"- Naruto

"It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool." -Haruhara Haruko, FLCL.

"Shut up! Quit shouting like you're king of the freaking world! Now I've got some common sense for you. If I wore a tie it wouldn't change who I am. If I wore no piercings it wouldn't mean I'm nice. And if I dyed my hair black it wouldn't stop me from kicking your ASS!"- Black Haru (Fruits Basket)

"As vast as the world around you may be, in actuality, it's a very small place. The limits of your experience, the sphere that's within your reach, ultimately defines the limit of your understanding. The world, as you know it, is not reality. That is a world you have created for yourself."- Yuuko (XXXholic)

"If I were in your shoes and I knew the law was unjust, I would do everything in my power to fight against it."- Kurosaki Ichigo (BLEACH)

“Are you an idiot?! I don’t know what you did wrong. But either way you’ve realized it, didn’t you? That means, at the instant you realized your mistake, you already took one step forward.” – Eliot Nightray (Pandora Hearts)

“There’s no such thing as coincidence. Coincidence is merely an illusion masking fate.” Yuko (XXXHolic)

"There is happiness for those who accept their fate; there is glory for those who resist their fate." – Edel (Princess Tutu)

“When one person’s cursed, two graves are dug.” – Enma Ai (Hell Girl)

“If happiness had a form, what would it look like? It might be something like glass... one doesn’t normally notice it. However, it is actually there. As proof, if you change the angle, the glass will reflect light. It will state its presence and existence more eloquently than any other thing in this world.” – Lelouch vi Britania (Code Geass)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário