quarta-feira, 1 de maio de 2013

Goldfrapp's Quotes #2


Thunder, lightning, then rain Imagine you lying here again Trying to get me out of here Trying to get me back to you You were always on the line I was always in the air (Head First)

I'm feeling alive again... (Alive)

I need it to survive, Without you I would die... (Believer)

Danger, heartache I always knew There's no winner In this game you lose (Rocket)

Oh, oh, oh, I got a rocket Oh, oh, oh, you're going on it Oh, oh, oh, you're never coming back (Rocket)

I never thought I would return To be consumed by you again Think you're cured You'd see it come The folly of a monster love like you (Monster Love)

Everything comes around Bringing us back again Here is when we start And where we end (Monster Love)

Should I stay Or should I go It's a long, wrong way to go But I won't deny Yeah I won’t be shy (Caravan Girl)

Wanna run away, oh run away you and me, Yeah get away and bring it all back (Caravan Girl)

Sunlight in our eyes, Like diamonds in your hair...(Cologne Cerrone Houdini)

I’m not your kind I’m not your girl See I’m in your car But not your life (Cologne Cerrone Houdini)

Think I want you still But it may be pills at work (A&E)

I was feeling lonely, feeling blue Feeling like I needed you Like I hoped you'd call and hoped you'd see me A & E (A&E)

Cause I love and love you so, When I know you don't love me! (Eat Yourself)

If you don't eat yourself, No doubt the pain will instead! (Eat Yourself)

Only clowns would play with those balloons, What d'ya wanna look like Barbie for? Dear oh Lord, it's easy! (Clowns)

Oh, love tasted beautiful...(Beautiful)

I'll be there to meet you, Getting down to greet you. Howl under the moon!(Number 1)

Cos you're my Number 1 I'm like a dog to get you I want it up and on I'm like a dog to get you (Number 1)

We changed the world, just you and I... (Time out from the World)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário