quarta-feira, 1 de maio de 2013

Goldfrapp's Quotes #4


I'm wired to the world That's how I know everything I'm superbrain That's how they made me (Utopia)

It's a strange day No colours or shapes No sound in my head I forget who I am (Utopia)

When I'm with you There's no reason There's no sense I'm not supposed To feel I forget who I am I forget (Utopia)

I'm falling in a cloud... (Deer Stop)

Shoot a thousand stars over me! (Deer Stop)

There's just the sound Of you and me... (Pilots)

There's just the sound Of you and me... (Pilots)

We're pilots watching stars The world pre-occupied We're pilots watching stars Who do we think we are?

If I lived Forever, you just wouldn't be So beautiful As the sun When it shines All over the world! (Pilots)

They went searching for your body, They went looking but there's nobody Who smells like you Who looks like you. You're not human....too! (Human)

When you laugh I'm inside,Your mouth! (Paper Bag)

No time to fuck, But you like the rush! (Paper Bag)

Frankenstein would want your mind, Your lovely head! (Lovely Head)

I fool myself, To sleep and dream, Nobody is here, No-one but me!

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário