quarta-feira, 1 de maio de 2013

Frases de Nightwish


Fly to a dream Far across the sea

Once I had a dream And this is it

Would you do it with me Heal the scars and change the stars

Ever felt away without me My love, it lies so deep Ever dream of me

Sweet little words made for silence Not talk

Man to man, soldier to soldier, dust to dust

Swansong for the Wish of Night God it hurts, give a name to the pain

Ever felt away with me Just once that all I need Entwined in finding you one day

Day possesses no key here Where moon sheds the cold twilight This moment is eternity

Above the universe Beneath the Great Eye I shall desire you forevermore

A nocturnal concerto Candlelight whispers me where to go

Who are you? Man condemned to shine a salvation Throughout the centuries

How blind can you be, don't you see... ...that the gambler lost all he does not have...

A Loner longing for The cadence of her last breath

You believe but what you see You receive but what you give

How blind can you be, don't you see You chose the long road but we'll be waiting

"I need to die to feel alive"

Jacob's ghost for the girl in white Blindfold for the blind Dead siblings walking the dying earth

Finally the hills are without eyes They are tired of painting a dead man's face red With their own blood

The one in the Big Blue is what the world stole from me This night will bring him back to me

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário