quarta-feira, 1 de maio de 2013

Bender's shiny metal bites of wisdom! #4


What is the world coming to? That Fry is a sicko poivert, I tell ya! Dating a robot... it's an attrocimacy!

Game's over, losers! I have all the money. Compare your lives to mine and then kill yourselves.

Fry: You look different. Did you get a haircut? Bender: No! I sold my body.

That's a complete load!

I think that qualifies as ill, at least from a technical standpoint.

Come on, universe, you big, mostly empty wuss! Give me all the juice you got!

A pickle jar?

Bender: So do you know I'm going to do something before I do it? God: Yes. Bender: What if I do
It was fine 'til you guys showed up.

I was a hero to broken robots 'cause I was one of them, but how can I sing about being damaged if I'm not? That's like Christina Aguilera singing Spanish. Ooh, wait! That's it! I'll fake it!

Why don't you just use a potted plant like Fry?

Hey. What are you doing with my head?

Only one way to find out...

Lies, lies and slander!

Sounds boring.

I guess a robot would have to be crazy to wanna' be a folk-singer...

Or a guy who burns down a bar for the insurance money.

I was God once.

Hey. You put a one and two zeros in front of that or we pass. Deal.

What to do? What to do?, a 300 dollar hookerbot or 300 one dollar hookerbots

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário