quarta-feira, 1 de maio de 2013

Heartbreak Quotes :( #1


No one can ever promise you they will never hurt you. Because at one time or another it will happen. The real promise is if the time you spent together will be worth the pain in the end.

I’ve always been hurt by the one I love. Always been loved by the person I don’t. The hard thing here is even though I tried to choose the one who loves me; still my heart belongs to the person who hurts me.

Why does the one we love so much doesn’t know how much we love them? They take us for granted? Hurts us so much? Maybe because they put in mind that whatever they do, they know we can’t let them go.

Maybe cupid should shoot himself with his own damn arrow. Just so he can see how much love hurts.

You can’t forget a person you love so much no matter how much you try to do it. It is impossible unless you learn to love somebody else.

Its really hard to go on living while loving someone secretly. It hurts to see the one you love happy with someone else. But the most painful thing about hidden love? It never fades away.

Loving someone desperately is like holding a broken piece of glass. Not wanting to give up but your hands feel the pain. And when you finally let go, you’re free from pain but your hands are empty and bleeding.

I don't blame you for breaking my heart. You never wanted it in the first place.

Its sad when you fall for someone and finally decided to stop because of the pain. You tell everyone that you’ve let go and moved on but deep inside you know you haven’t. You never did. Maybe, you never will.

I guess you have no idea how much you hurt me. No idea how much wounds you’ve caused me. No idea how you took me for granted. And no idea how much pain I felt when you didn’t catch me when I fell in love with you.

Do you know what is wrong with sorry? It gives people the wrong idea that any mistake can be solved by a single word.

The hardest one to get over with is the one you never had.

Sometimes I wish he'd be just like my dad always scared to lose me even though he knows I belong to him right from the start.

At night, when I fall fast asleep, I dream of a dream that I can’t keep. Because no matter how much I wish it was true, destiny will not let me be with you.

Sometimes, broken love is like this: “I will still be thinking of you just the same way. I will still be feeling those butterflies in my stomach whenever you are around. I will still look at you with such wonder of how someone so near to perfection came my way. I will still care for you just the same way. I will still pray for you every night before I sleep. But the only difference is you will never ever know.”

At night, when I fall fast asleep, I dream of a dream that I can’t keep. Because no matter how much I wish it was true, destiny will not let me be with you.

He keeps hurting you over & over again yet, you keep going back He's just that one boy you can't seem to let go of he's the one who stole your heart & you're not ready to get it back yet.

I will never hate someone for not loving me. I will never hate seeing him with the person he loves because I know he is happy. But I could I hate it when he is making me fall even more when I am trying to let go.

You know what hurts most? It is when you wake receiving so many text messages yet you can’t find the name of the person you want to remember you.

A guy is not worth fighting for if he can’t even come to the realization that you are fighting for him.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário