quarta-feira, 1 de maio de 2013

Bender's shiny metal bites of wisdom! #3


Bender: (singing and playing his banjo) I've got a friend named fry. He's a pretty cool guy. Rip out his lungs and he might well die. If there's two things he's not its a cool robot and the emperor of France. Zoidberg: What a showman.

Not enough room? My place is two cubic meters, and we could only take up 1.5 cubic meters. We've got room for a whole another two-thirds of a person!

Leela save me! And my Banjo! And Fry! And yourself I guess!

Lightweights.. Oh, wait Chlorine.

Compare your lives to mine and then kill yourselves!

Nothing a lawsuit won't cure.

Boy, who knew a cooler could also make a handy wang coffin?

Hey, everybody! Do the Bender. This move's called the Bender.

Sir, I volunteer for a suicide mission.

Oh, how I wish I could believe or understand that!

That's right baby, I ain't your loverboy Flexo, the guy you love so much. You even love anyone pretending to be him.

Bender: Ah, so now my character has a British accent? TV Producer: No, now your character's in a coma. Get in bed and don't move.

I read the script, and I think it would help my character's motivation if he was on fire.

As usual. Woooo!

In this case, small. Woooo!

It's used to it. Woooo!

Bender: Hey look, it's bigfoot again. Park Ranger: Where? Bender: Up your face! Ahahahaha.

Bender: Shut up and pay attention to me, Bender! Look, I love life and its pleasures as much as anyone here, except perhaps you, Hedonism Bot. But we need to be shut off! Especially you, Hedonism Bot. Hedonism Bot: I apologize for nothing!

Ah, geez! Would you stifle there, meatbag?

Fry: You look different. Did you get a haircut? Bender: No! I sold my body. Professor Hubert Farnsworth: Sold your body? Oh, Bender, I've been down that road. I know it's glamorous and the parties are great, but you'll end up spending every dollar you make on jewelry and skintight pants.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário