quarta-feira, 1 de maio de 2013

Bender's shiny metal bites of wisdom! #5


Yeah, why is it so important to you?

No it isn't. I just took some pictures of your face and stuck them on someone else's body.

Behold... the Internet.

Yeah. And if you won't give me another chance perhaps you'd give one to... Og. Gorilla Emperor of Earth.

Stay away from our women. You've got metal fever, boy. Metal fever.

To the flying machine!

Aw, crap!

KILL ALL HUMANS!

It is every robot's duty to give his life for the good of humanity...

Grab a shovel. I'm one skull short of a Mouseketeer reunion.

Now you know why I used the qualifier "practically".

Bite my glorious golden ass!

Everybody was doing it... I just wanted to be popular

I'll put on my tutu.

Hey. Bender the Offender doesn't need YOU. Bender the Offender doesn't need ANYBODY?

Because he's a loser, that's why. He's the lobster equivalent of Fry.

There's nothing wrong with murder, so long as you let Bender wet his beak.

Saw it coming.

Who are you, and why should I care?

Was that before or after you slept with him?


Hey. What kind of party is this? There's no booze and only one hooker.

BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS!

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário