quarta-feira, 1 de maio de 2013

Goldfrapp's Quotes #1


I, and I'm only dreaming... (Dreaming)

It seems so crazy how That we just only met but I know I am your visitor I'm on the other side of your world (Head First)

I wanna get you tonight, I wanna get you tonight and I... (Alive)

Yes sir I can boogie If you play a certain song Yes sir I can boogie All night long (Yes Sir)

You open up the spiderweb and die, You're waking me this urgency you hide (Sartorius)

Armed with the kisses and money in their hands, Those girls on their heels sound like horses to me (Sartorius)

I'll give you just a dime Little death I'll give you everything... (Little Death)

If I confess Will it break the spell My mind is full of you that’s all (Little Death)

Don't let this love Own me completely You know how love does sometimes (Little Death)

Feel so small, Underneath this sky... (Fondue Knight)

Those umbrellas in the sea And they tremble like a distant star They are for plays Waiting for you (Fondue Knight)

A fondue knight On a winters day I do in snow In summer rain Don’t let it go Don’t blow away This could so sweet On a different day... (Fondue Knight)

I've had nights I will never forget, I've had nights I will always regret (Boys Will Be Boys)

Big black cloud Little white lie Never pay Sit and hear it fall La la la You were hardly pure Right there (Big Black Cloud Little White Lie)

I’m your all night Operator, I’ll connect you to the other side. (All Night Operator)

Here, in my head, It’s what you said That breaks me down, All alone, Wanna die (All Night Operator)

I found a diamond that shines brightly, I can't let that go (I Wanna Life)

I wanna life, I want it now, forever I wanna life, I wanna know I wanna life, I wanna be together (I Wanna Life)

All you love you destroy, Everyone is your toy (Hunt)

It's your head, it's your heart, Lost somewhere, missing parts... (Hunt)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário